Dynalectric offers a range of alternative energy services, including consulting, installation, and maintenance, designed to help clients take full advantage of today's most popular renewable energy solutions. Dynalectric’s experienced team works with clients to specify their individual energy requirements and create customized strategies that meet both their power and budget needs.
Then, in partnership with leading-edge manufacturers, Dynalectric’s team produces each client’s solution to LEED™ (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) specifications as well Dynalectric’s demanding and rigorous quality standards.
Clients get the energy they need for efficient facility operation, while maintaining a comfortable and productive environment at lower cost.
Alternative Energy solutions include:
- Fuel cells, biomass systems
- Solar array location surveys
- Roof structure reviews of wind loading and dead load capacity
- Review and design of customer power needs and solar arrays
- Provide tax credit and rebate estimates
- Full service maintenance and repair
- Assist with Oregon Energy Trust application
- Coordinate utility and Oregon Energy Trust inspections
- 20-year kilowatt hour production projections
- Assist with net metering agreement with utility
- Test and commission systems
- Solar array and inverter warranty
- System training